Welcome to the South Coast's most beautiful harbour
Salterns Marina, located in Poole in Dorset, enjoys the sheltered waters of Europe’s largest natural harbour and is home to 275 berths including 75 swinging moorings.
Salterns has been established for over 30 years and offers the comprehensive range of facilities you would expect from a Blue Flag achiever.
In the heart of Poole Harbour
Situated within one of the South Coast's most prestigious locations, Salterns Marina provides outstanding access to Poole Harbour and the award winning beaches of Sandbanks. Close to the Solent and with France just 60 nautical miles away, Salterns Marina is the ideal location to moor your boat. With annual berthing fees starting from just £3,875 Inc. VAT, you will benefit from all of the following:-
• Marina with 275 marina berths & 75 swinging moorings
• 24 hour access with no tidal restrictions
• Berths available up to 20 metres LOA
• Knowledgeable staff with 24 hour manning and secure car parking
• Fully serviced boatyard and repair facility / undercover storage
• On-site chandlery, fuel and engineers
• On-site hotel and restaurant.
• RYA Training School
• Boat sales and brokerage
• Exclusive benefits for all annual berth holders
For more information and to obtain your personal quote, please contact the Marina Office on
Blue Flag achiever
GREAT CHOICE OF BOAT MOORINGS IN POOLE HARBOUR
Poole Harbour is one of the world’s largest natural harbours and Salterns Marina arguably provides some of the best swinging moorings located within Poole Harbour, lying within the sheltered waters close to Poole Harbour’s entrance and Brownsea Island. These boat moorings can be accessed at all states of tide.
Swinging Moorings - Annual & Seasonal Charges
We look forward to welcoming you to a Poole Harbour Mooring at Salterns Marina soon.
Please call today to discuss your boat mooring on 01202 709971