More than a Marina
Situated within one of the South Coast's most prestigious sailing locations, ‘Salterns Marina’ provides outstanding access to Poole Harbour and the award winning beaches of Sandbanks. Close to the Solent and with France just 60 nautical miles away, Salterns Marina is the ideal location to moor your boat. With annual berthing fees starting from just £4,095 inc. VAT, you could benefit from all of the following:
• Marina with 275 pontoon berths & 75 swinging moorings
• 24 hour access with no tidal restrictions
• Berths available up to 20 metres LOA
• Knowledgeable staff with 24 hour manning and secure car parking
• Superb shower and toilet facilities
• Fully serviced boatyard and repair facility and undercover storage
• On-site chandlery, fuel and engineers
• On-site hotel, bar and restaurant
• Boat sales and brokerage
• Membership of "The Club" at Salterns for all annual berth holders offering exclusive benefits
We look forward to welcoming you to our marina be it as an annual customer, or just a casual visitor.
You're always guaranteed a warm welcome.
Join 'The Club' at Salterns
All annual berth holders automatically become members of ‘The Club’ at Salterns and can enjoy a wide range of benefits and privileges.
The on-site ‘Salterns Harbourside Hotel’ with bar and restaurant offer panoramic sea views over Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and Brownsea Island with the added benefit of 20 rooms for those wishing to stay ashore.
T. +44(0)1202 709971
"More than a Marina"
Repairs & Maintenance
The well-established Salterns Boatyard provides a wide range of services for all types of craft at competitive prices. With our 45-tonne Travel Hoist and capability to lift up to 20-metres LOA, our range of facilities and services include:-
• Hard Standing and under-cover storage
• Antifouling and painting
• Engine servicing and repairs
• Fibreglass repairs & skilled shipwrights
• Valeting & warranty work
The boatyard can also provide a 24-hour emergency recovery service including hoisting and pumping.
Latitude : Longitude :
50° 42' 23N 1° 57' 03W
Salterns Marina Ltd.
40 Salterns Way
T. +44 (0)1202 709971
Travel by road:
Poole has excellent road links and is well sign posted once entering Dorset. On arrival in Poole, follow the brown tourism signs for the BEACHES and SANDBANKS. The Marina is situated in LILLIPUT and is sign posted from the Lilliput shops.
Travel by train:
Parkstone Station two stops from Bournemouth Station with excellent connections to London Waterloo and further afield. On arrival at the Parkstone Station, the Marina is a five minute taxi ride away.
Ariel Taxis: 01202 747333
Travel by air:
Fly to Bournemouth International Airport (BOH) from all across Europe. Salterns Marina is approximately a 25 minute transfer by road.
Bournemouth Int. Airport
T. +44 (0)1202 364 000