Situated within one of the South Coast's most prestigious sailing locations, ‘Salterns Marina’ provides outstanding access to Poole Harbour and the award winning beaches of Sandbanks. Close to the Solent and with France just 60 nautical miles away, Salterns Marina is the ideal location to moor your boat. With annual berthing fees starting from just £3,540 inc. VAT, you could benefit from all of the following:-
• 5 Gold Anchor Marina with 275 pontoon berths & 68 swinging moorings
• 24 hour access with no tidal restrictions
• Berths available up to 20 metres LOA
• Knowledgeable staff with 24 hour manning and secure car parking
• Fully serviced boatyard and repair facility / undercover storage
• On-site chandlery, fuel and engineers
• On-site hotel and restaurant.
• RYA Training School
• Boat sales and brokerage
• Exclusive benefits for all annual berth holders
We look forward to welcoming you to our marina be it as an annual customer, or just a casual visitor.
You're always guaranteed a warm welcome.
All annual berth holders automatically become members of ‘The Club’ at Salterns and can enjoy a wide range of benefits and privileges.
The on-site ‘Salterns Harbourside Hotel’ with bar and restaurant offer panoramic sea views over Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and Brownsea Island with the added benefit of 20 rooms for those wishing to stay ashore.
The well-established Salterns Boatyard provides a wide range of services for all types of craft at competitive prices. With our 45-tonne Travel Hoist and capability to lift up to 20-metres LOA, our range of facilities and services include:-
• Hard Standing and under-cover storage
• Antifouling and painting
• Engine servicing and repairs
• Fibreglass repairs & skilled shipwrights
• Valeting & warranty work
The boatyard can also provide a 24-hour emergency recovery service including hoisting and pumping.
Salterns Marina lies within the beautiful, sheltered waters of Poole Harbour in Dorset, the second largest natural harbour in the world. Established for over 35 years, Salterns Marina was one of the first to be awarded the prestigious Blue Flag accolade, followed by a Five Gold Anchor marina accreditation. With excellent transport links, our on-site facilities include:-
• 275 fully serviced marina berths, up to 20 metres LOA.
• 24 hour manning and secure car parking
• Comprehensive chandlery and fuel dock
• Superb shower and toilet facilities
• Fully serviced boatyard and repair facilities
• On-site specialist Yacht Brokers and RYA Sea School
• Hotel, bar and restaurant
• Membership of ‘The Club’ at Salterns offering exclusive benefits and privileges
For your personalised quote, please complete the enquiry form or call us on +44 (0)1202 709971
Latitude : Longitude :
50∘ 42' 23N 1∘ 57' 03W
If you can see this message the charts are temporarily unavailable, sorry for any inconvenience.
Salterns Marina Limited
40 Salterns Way
T. +44 (0)1202 709971
F. +44 (0)1202 700398